Hasbro have just announced Pulse Con, an online event across Friday the 25th and Saturday the 26th of September 2020.
The event will be streamed via the Hasbro YouTube channel and will feature live Unboxing of new products and over 50 new product reveals from across the Hasbro brands.
The event will also coincide with the sale of the various exclusive sets originally destined for SDCC 2020. These include the Star Wars Black Series Wampa and Endor Sets, the Marvel Hellfire Club and Logan sets and the GI Joe Cobra Commander Snake Supreme. These exclusives will be for US and Canada via Hasbro Pulse - no word yet on availability here in the UK, but we would assume orders will go live around the same time.
If we assume Hasbro Pulse Con kicks off around 9am EST, then be ready to watch from around 3pm UK time each day until midnight or beyond.
Full Press Release is as follows...
PAWTUCKET, RI – August 31st, 2020 – Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAS) today announced the first-ever Hasbro PulseCon, a 2-day virtual event that gives fans unprecedented access to their favorite Hasbro brands, & entertainment. Taking place on September 25-26, 2020 exclusively on the Hasbro Pulse YouTube Channel and hosted by SYFY Wire on-air correspondent, writer, and producer, Jackie Jennings, Hasbro PulseCon promises fans in the US and Canada a front row seat to panels, talent appearances, brand reveals, product giveaways and more; connecting consumers to their favorite brands in an immersive, one-of-a-kind setting that, along with the eOne portfolio, will bring fans the best in entertainment, music, and toys. Announcements for new innovations and product reveals will take place for brands including Dungeons & Dragons, G.I. Joe, Magic: The Gathering, Power Rangers, Transformers as well as premiere partner brands Marvel, Star Wars™, Ghostbusters, and more.
PulseCon delivers the experience and connection of conventions for free and right from the comforts of fans’ homes. Highlights from the virtual event will consist of live unboxings, over 50 new product reveals and pre-orders, coveted Hasbro PulseCon exclusive merchandise, livestream panels featuring celebrities and audience Q&A, and surprise experiHasbro ences. “To be a part of this new virtual experience that celebrates fan culture and incorporates so many different iconic entertainment properties is truly a thrilling opportunity and I can’t wait for fans to check it out,” says Jackie Jennings, Hasbro PulseCon host.
“We are constantly impressed by our fan community and their unwavering passion for Hasbro brands. The Hasbro Pulse community was built with them in mind, and we’re excited to take fan-first engagement with our Pulse platform even deeper,” says Eric Nyman, Chief Consumer Officer, Hasbro. “We’re looking forward to celebrating the fans, providing community connection at a time where everyone needs it most, and ultimately delivering a peek behind the curtain on their favorite brands in a way only Hasbro can.”
Fans will also be able to get their hands on Hasbro PulseCon exclusive items, available only at Hasbro PulseCon in the US & Canada, including:
• Ghostbusters Plasma Series Tully’s Terrible Night (Ages 4 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $49.99 / Available: September 2020)
• G.I. Joe Classified Series Snake Supreme Cobra Commander Action Figure (Ages 4 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $29.99 / Available: September 2020)
• Power Rangers Lightning Collection Mighty Morphin Lord Drakkon Evo III Figure (Ages 4 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $49.99 / Available: September 2020)
• Transformers: Generations War for Cybertron Trilogy: Quintesson Pit of Judgement 5-Pack (Ages 8 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $69.99 / Available: September 2020)
• Marvel Legends Series 6-Inch Hellfire Club Collection
(Ages 4 years and up / Approx. Retail Price: $79.99 / Available: September 2020)
• Marvel Legends Series 6-Inch X-Men Marvel’s Logan & Charles Xavier Figure 2-Pack (Ages 14 years and up / Approx. Retail Price: $49.99 / Available: September 2020)
• Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Star Wars: The Clone Wars 501st Legion ARC Troopers Figure 3-Pack (Ages 4 years and up / Approx. Retail Price: $49.99 / Available: September 2020)
• Star Wars: The Black Series Heroes of Endor Figure Set
(Ages 4 years and up / Approx. Retail Price: $109.99 / Available: September 2020)
• Star Wars: The Black Series 6-Inch-Scale Hoth Wampa Figure
(Ages 4 years and up / Approx. Retail Price: $29.99 / Available: September 2020)